PHP Skripte - Tutorijali

Započeo Braca, Novembar 04, 2008, 10:52:41 PRE PODNE

prethodna tema - sledeća tema

0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Braca

phpvideotutorial-Shopping cart & Paypal from Scratch [reupload]

Anyone who has completed my first lot of free lessons would benefit from this course. It's for beginners who are just starting out and want to know how you can layout a function based database application. If you already know all of the topics covered do not buy this lesson. Save your money and time for the advanced lessons!

Quick break down of topics covered.

Products list from database, Session based Shopping Cart, Checkout form, Passing our cart to Paypal, Collecting transaction details from Paypal and storing them in MySQL and displaying them, Paypal Developer Site, Instant Payment Notification, Personlised thank you page and heaps more!

What is the end result?

By the end of the lessons you'll have created a MySQL and PHP driven Shopping Cart that handles Paypal transactions and stores orders in your very own shipping system from scratch. You code every line along with me! You could offer this cart to clients or start your own little shop and start making some extra income. People trust Paypal and learning how to work with it can only benefit you and your clients.

What Format is the video?

It's Flash video format 900 * 700 pixels! and you instantly download it to your computer! and it works on all Operating Systems. It sits in a HTML page so all you need is a browser and flash player installed! to easy.

How is the course structured?

It's 9 lessons 5 hours with all source code provided! I saved the code at the end of every lesson so you can start from any lesson you like. Starting from the beginning and coding every line along with me is the best way though! you'll learn more and have a better understanding of how everything works.

Lesson 01 - Introduction

We talk about what we are going to build and look at Amazon and a cool little site called Woot! I get the Amazon guy confused with the Ebay guy.. haha who cares!!

Lesson 02 - PHP to MySql

We create our database and set up the products table connect to it via PHP and set up some nifty database functions! My pet Budgie does the unthinkable... naughty Budgie.

Lesson 03 - Layouts, views, templates

Our Application needs a layout so using some simple logic we set up a cool templating system!

Lesson 04 - Setting up the Shopping cart

We work with sessions to create our cart and create functions for adding to cart, total items, total price.

Lesson 05 - Checkout baby yeah!

We create a form that allows our customers to update quantities and remove items.

Lesson 06 - Sending our cart to Paypal

Shopping carts are great! but they mean nothing if you can't get payed... I introduce you to the Paypal developer site where you can test transactions before you go live!

Lesson 07 - Paypal Instant Payment Notification

This lesson is cool! You'll learn how to store the transaction from Paypal into your MySQL Database. It's so easy!! can't wait to show you.

Lesson 08 - Admin and Thank you page

Now we create an admin page to see all our transactions! so you can ship orders. We also setup a personalised thank you page that our customers are returned to after the Paypal transaction.

Lesson 09 - Pretty Template and Phone Call

All that's left is to add our pretty template and make our shopping cart live so it can be used for real so that's what we do!! and we are done!

Prijava/registracija

Facebook   Instagram   Tiktok